In today’s podcast, I share how to insert week numbers into your Google Calendar and provide downloads for six printable weekly planning calendars.
Learn how to make yearly planning fun and easy.
Get all the information on my blog post at Personal Success Today.
Here are the download files . . .
- 50-week calendar with 5 week goal periods.
- 50-week calendar with 10 week goal periods.
- 48-week calendar with four, twelve week periods
- 48-week calendar with three, sixteen week periods
- Blank yearly calendar with dates and week numbers
Here are the Google Calendar Instructions . . .
To add Week numbers from within Google Calendar, do the following.
- Click on the gear icon on the top right and choose settings.
- Click on the hyperlink for calendars.
- Under the section other calendars on the right side, select Browse Interesting Calendars and then choose More.
- You will see an option for Week Numbers. Select subscribe and the week numbers will appear on each instance of Monday in all calendar views.